5 oz Coconut Water
2.5 oz Acai (frozen blocks)
2 Bananas (frozen)
Toppings to be added at your discretion:
Sliced Seasonal Fruit
*Brazil Nut Crumble
1. Add the coconut water and 1 block frozen acai berries to blender.
2. Blend until acai is liquefied.
3. Add frozen bananas.
4. Blend on “Pulse” until smooth/blended.
5. Add the buckwheat granola to the bottom of the bowl.
6. Use spatula to flatten and the following on top:
a. Row of banana, strawberries, seasonal fruit
b. Brazil nut crumble
c. Cacao nibs
d. Coconut shreds
7. Drizzle raw honey over top of finished bowl.
*Brazil Nut Crumble: Pulse a handful of Brazil nuts in food processor or blender.
**Buckwheat Granola: Soak one cup of buckwheat groats in water by covering buckwheat with water for one hour. Pour off wate then dehydrate for 8 hours.