Serve this slightly spicy salmon with a fresh green such as bok choy to complete a simply delicious meal.
Protein: 30 g
Fat: 19 g
Carbohydrates: 10 g
Sodium: 480 mg
What You Need
1 tablespoon honey
½ cup orange juice
1 tablespoon orange peel
1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground pepper
1 pound salmon
2 tablespoons Italian parsley as garnish
How to Make It
1. Combine the honey, orange juice, orange peel, chili garlic sauce, olive oil, and salt and pepper in a large Ziploc bag or other container. Whisk or shake the ingredients to make sure they are well combined.
2. Add the salmon and marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat grill to medium high.
4. Grill fish until it begins to flake in the center (approximately 8–10 minutes).
5. Top with Italian parsley as garnish and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: 1 filet
Registered and licensed dietitians Alexa Sparkman and Anne Wilfong can provide reliable, objective nutrition information, separate facts from fads, and translate the latest scientific findings into easy-to-understand nutrition information. For more information about their nutrition counseling practice, contact Alexa or Anne at 512.257.0898 or SparkmanNutrition.com