If you like to share snacks with your dog, then we recommend the…
1 cup brown rice flour
½ cup apple, finely diced
⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt
½ tsp fresh ginger (finely minced)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. We found it was best to mix with our hands.
3. Turn mixture out onto a floured, flat surface and roll out with a rolling pin to approximately a quarter inch thickness.
4. Cut into desired shapes and place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
1 Sweet Potato
1 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
Spices – Turmeric, Cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Skin the sweet potato, then cut into even-sized, skinny fry pieces.
3. In a bowl, coat the pieces with coconut oil and then add turmeric.
4. Place fries on baking sheet in a single layer so they cook evenly.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip fries over and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
If you wish to rid your pup of stinky breath, then we recommend the…
1½ cups buckwheat flour
4 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 tbs fresh mint, finely chopped
1 tbs pure honey
2 tbs olive oil
1 egg, beaten
water (approx. 1-3 tsp)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, stir buckwheat flour, parsley and mint leaves together until combined.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and honey.
4. Pour olive oil-honey mixture into the flour and stir. Add egg and stir until well combined.
5. Knead dough with hands to thoroughly mix the ingredients together. Add a teaspoon of water at a time to help the dough come together. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
6. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to approximately a quarter inch thick.
7. Cut into desired shapes with cookie dough cutter.
8. Place biscuits onto a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.