Category: "Treatment" Articles

January 1, 2016
The Journal of the American Medical Association published new findings that fewer early-stage cases of prostate cancer are being detected. However, that’s not necessarily something to celebrate. Fewer cases are being caught early because...
July 1, 2015
We’ve all heard the statistics: 80 percent of Americans are bound to experience significant low back pain in their lifetime (and, as an instructor of mine once said, “the other 20 percent are lying”)....
June 1, 2015
Read between the labels and find a formula that fits you best
April 1, 2015
Transformational recoveries, smiling faces, and full hearts are just a few of the things these therapy dogs bring to those they meet
October 1, 2014
You work out regularly, watch what you eat, head to bed at a reasonable hour, and generally strive to lead a healthy, active lifestyle. Yet, too often, you wake up fatigued and move through...
July 1, 2014
Actively fit people maintain a higher pain tolerance.
May 1, 2014
How a mother of five, Yale-educated lawyer, fitness-nut, and now entrepreneur, created a local solution for a wide-spread problem
May 1, 2014
Chinese medicine is based on the principles of individualized care, prevention, and restoring a sense of balance
April 1, 2014
Interacting with pets can provide physical and psychological benefits for the elderly.
May 1, 2013
Reversing the effects of too much sun
April 9, 2013
What treatments may be able to do for joint repair
March 13, 2013
Overcoming the stress of war through running.
March 13, 2013
Dogs help veterans recover from PTSD.
February 17, 2012
What to know about varicose veins