Complete 3 rounds with 45 seconds of rest in between.
10 reps (5 each side)
The Set-Up: Start in a seated position. Bend both knees and hold a kettlebell bottom-up by the horns, close to your face.
1. Shift your shins over to one side and then thrust up to your knees.
2. Lock out your hips at the top and circle the kettlebell around your head slowly and smoothly, maintaining a tall stance and tight core.
3. Repeat by sitting back down to center, leading hips first and maintaining a proud chest throughout the whole movement. Alternate sides, until you complete 5 reps each side.
10 reps (5 each side)
The Set-Up: Start in a half kneeling position.
1. Clean the kettlebell and simultaneously land in a squat.
2. Press the kettlebell overhead from your squat position. Stick the rep at the top.
3. Re-rack the kettlebell and then spiral it back down to your half kneeling position. Repeat until you complete 5 reps each side.
Complete 4 rounds with 45 seconds of rest in between.
10 reps (5 each side, alternating)
The Set-Up: Start in a hike position. Hike the kettlebell under your hips and snatch it overhead.
1. Keeping the kettlebell overhead, perform a windmill by rooting
into the hip on the same side as the kettlebell and then come back to standing.
2. Re-rack the weight and hike it back down to repeat. Repeat until you complete 5 reps each side.
10 reps (5 high pull each arm)
The Set-Up: Begin with one hand on the kettlebell handle and one on the floor.
1. Explosively push up into the air and over to the opposite side of the kettlebell and land in the bottom of a push up on the opposite side.
2. Jump up with the new hand on the kettlebell and perform a high pull.
3. Immediately place the bell back down and go straight into the next explosive push-up and repeat on the opposite side. Continue alternating sides, until you complete 5 reps each side.
Complete 5 rounds with minimal rest in between.
The Set-Up: Begin with the kettlebell in the hike position.
1. Hike the kettlebell under your hips and perform a kettlebell swing with a powerful hip lockout.
2. Hike the bell back into the starting position.
3. Release the bell and hop back into a quadruped/beast position.
4. Perform a leg-through on both sides. Hop back up to the hike position and repeat. 10 reps.