With the recent launch of the local luxury Hotel’s Pro Wellness Series, here a few things you should know as you are searching for your perfect weekend wellness class!
- Classes take place each Sunday morning on The Four Seasons Hotel Lawn overlooking Lady Bird Lake. In the event of inclement weather, programming will be moved indoors.
- The series has been curated in partnership with Austin Fit Magazine to incorporate instructors voted “The Best” by the publication’s readers.
- Offerings vary each week to include all aspects of wellness and interests from yoga and boxing to sound healing and self-defense.
- Classes are $30 per person and are open to the public and hotel guests alike.
- Admission price includes complimentary parking at the Hotel, light refreshments and any equipment needed for the class.
- All skill levels are welcome, and classes can be modified to suit all participants.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes prior to event start time to complete registration in the Hotel Spa.
- The series is scheduled to run through June and the full schedule + link to register can be found
on the Hotel’s Pro Wellness Series page.