Looking to get in a good sweat pre Super Bowl, destress with adorable, adoptable pups, and workout with an amazing community of people with a passion for wellness?
Then come join The Pilates Reformation for a fun, sweaty Mat Pilates Cardio Class Saturday February 12th!
After class hang out and meet the adorable puppies from ATX waterdoodles. Also and meet other attendees while enjoying delicious, healthy treats from Nutrition512!
At The Pilates Reformation we’re all about connecting people. Our monthly live classes and online platform offers you more than just a sweat but a community of people to look forward to seeing and working out with every class.
See event details below and learn more about our online platform and community by following @thepilatesreformation on instagram.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Saturday February 12th 11:00-1:00 pm CT.
- Lamar Union Plaza, 1100 South Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704.
- Zoom Details will be emailed the day prior to the event.
- Joining us on Zoom: $10
- Joining us in Austin: $30
ALL Tickets INCLUDE:
- 45 Min Cardio Mat Pilates Class followed by a 10 minute cool down focusing on stretching and mobility.
- Your ticket price also includes a live pilates class, puppy playtime, and post class healthy treats provided by Nutrition512
About The Pilates Reformation
- We are an online pilates platform with a focus on helping you move and feel better the rest of your life through pilates, nutrition, and community.
- We have hundreds of online videos ranging from 5-50 minutes and suitable for all levels.
- Our monthly live events are free for the Pilates Reformation Members, check your email for your free promo code
- Interested in becoming a member? Sign up here!
About ATX Waterdoodles:
- A local, ethical doodle breeder who’s mission is to share the love that doodles bring from our families to yours.
- They strive to provide healthy well tempered dogs that fulfill your family needs.
- They have a deep love and respect for our dogs and subscribe to the belief that the best puppies come from family pet environments.
- A locally owned Nutrition and Energy Bar shop based in Westlake.
- The team at Nutrition512 uses the highest quality, organic ingredients to deliver the best smoothies, teas, and energy bars for your post workout fuel.
- 10:45-11:00: Arrive and Check In at Lamar Union Plaza [In Person]
- 11:00-12:00: Cardio Mat Pilates + Stretching Cool down [In Person + Zoom]
- 12:00-2:00: Hang out and enjoy puppy time and delicious treats with the amazing Pilates Reformation Community! [In Person]
What if I’m a beginner, can I take this class?
- Yes! We build our classes on progressions, so whether this is your first pilates class or you’ve taken pilates for years, we promise we will keep you safe but you will feel the burn!
What do I need to bring?
- Please bring your own mat. Come in comfortable workout clothes that you can jump and move around in. Bring layers and sneakers.
- If you do not have a mat, no worries, let us know and we’ll bring one for you!
Is there parking and what’s the cost?
- Ample parking is available in the Lamar Union Complex and it is free for 3 hours.
What if it rains? Will the event still happen?
- Yes! In case of rain or inclement weather, the event will be moved to the Lamar Union Fitness Studio with the after party hosted in the Sky Lounge.
How will I know where to check in?
- Full day of check in details as well as Kaitlyn and Casey’s contact information will be emailed the day prior.
Do you offer refunds?
- We do not offer refunds. However, your ticket price can be applied to a free month on our platform with a value of $33 per month!
Any additional questions, please email email@example.com.