2 cup 365 Everyday Value Vanilla Sandwich Crèmes, crushed to crumbs
6 tbsp butter, melted
12 oz goat cheese, softened
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup coconut palm sugar
½ tsp salt
2 eggs, at room temperature
1 egg yolk, at room temperature
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 chocolate-dipped strawberries
1. Heat oven to 300 Fahrenheit. Combine butter and cookie crumbs, reserving ¼ cup for garnish.
2. In a martini glass, place 1 ½ oz of the cookie mixture and pack it tightly. Bake for 15 minutes or until it becomes a golden brown color. Set aside to cool.
3. Combine the goat and cream cheese in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment and beat until smooth. Turn the mixer down to a low setting and slowly add the sugar and salt, then the eggs and yolk one at a time.
4. Add the vanilla extract and mix on medium for about 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the cheese mixture to the martini glass and fill until two-thirds full. Bake for 15-20 minutes keeping a close eye to avoid any browning.
6. Allow to cool to room temperature. Line the rim of the glass with cookie crumbs and top with a chocolate-covered strawberry. Enjoy!