Get a hot, rockin’ body with this 3-minute video!
Includes the following supplemental programs:
Teddy Bear Jazzercize Video—It’s Fun!
Special Carbo-Loading Nutrition Plan!
Water Workouts with
Bedtime Butt-Buster Moves!
From World War Z by Max Brooks
It goes by many names: “The Crisis,” “The Dark Years,” “The Walking Plague,” as well as newer and more “hip” titles such as “World War Z” or “Z War One.” I personally dislike this last moniker as it implies an inevitable “Z War Two.” For me, it will always be “The Zombie War,” and while many may protest the scientific accuracy of the word zombie, they will be hard- pressed to discover a more globally accepted term for the creatures that almost caused our extinction. Zombie remains a devastating word, unrivaled in its power to conjure up so many memories or emotions, and it is these memories, and emotions, that are the subject of this book.
Worth it or Waste it?
Brach’s candy corn
Calories: 140 (19 pieces)
The Burn: Light housework =167 calories per hour
Grocery shopping (with cart) = 146 calories for an hour
Socializing while standing = 127 calories in 60 minutes
Mopping the floor = 143 calories in 30 minutes
*based on 140-pound woman
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
1. Scoop out your pumpkin and save the seeds. Preheat oven
to 325 degrees.
2. Clean seeds of all pumpkin gunk with your fingers; thoroughly rinse with water in a colander.
3. Place seeds in a pot of water with one teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
4. Spread seeds on a baking sheet. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with fine grain sea salt.
5. Roast for 10 minutes. Stir, and roast for another 8-10 minutes (test often, as seeds may be done before the shells turn brown).
Fit and Fearless Halloween Costumes
1. Katniss Everdeen
2. Incredible Hulk
3. Lara Croft
6. Mr. T
I Put A Spell On You — Creedence Clearwater Revival
Thriller — Michael Jackson
Black Magic Woman — Santana
Zombie — The Cranberries
Monster Mash — Bobby “Borris” Pickett
Wolf Like Me — TV On The Radio
Superstition — Stevie Wonder
Ghostbusters — Ray Parker, Jr.
Werewolves Of London — Warren Zevon
Somebody’s Watching Me — Rockwell