½ cup melted coconut oil
½ cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp. molasses
2 cups almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
2 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp salt
More coconut sugar, for rolling (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine coconut oil, coconut sugar, molasses, and egg in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, ground ginger, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients in with the wet, and mix until dough comes together.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out balls and roll into coconut sugar. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press down lightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack.