1. Titleist – Lightweight Stand Bag $200
Provides a hassle-free carry for the serious walker. Custom embroidery available.
2. Sklz – Smash Bag $25
Eliminate hooks and slices and improve accuracy with this impact trainer.
3. Secrets of the Short Game
by Phil Mickleson $30
Learn how to master every phase of the short game from one of the game’s best.
4. Lady Hagen – Vienna Sleeveless Polo $25
Quick-dry fabric in a breathable sleeveless design will keep you comfortable.
5. Tiger headcover $30
Maybe you aren’t a 14-time major champion, but your bag can look like it.
6. Iron Gloves – Hand trainer ball $8
Give it a squeeze to build up muscle groups in fingers, hands, wrists, and forearms.
7. Adams – Outfield Hat $25
Performance fabric keeps you cool, while the clean design keeps you looking cool.
8. Oakley – Women’s Seamless Headband $12
Fabric pulls sweat away and also protects against harmful UV rays.
9. Momentus – Swing Trainer $70
Achieve improved consistency, flexibility, and clubhead speed with this training aid.
10. Adidas – Men’s Adizero Tour Mesh Golf Polo $75
Swing comfortably even when the temperature and humidity rise.
11. Adidas – Men’s Adizero Golf Short $60
Classic, flat-front short offers modern feel and fabric.
12. Club Glove – Tandem Microfiber Towel $23
Preferred by Tour players and caddies, this towel is gentle enough for any surface.
13. Lady Hagen – Havana golf short $44
Lightweight performance material make these ideal for warm weather.
14. Nike – Women’s Lunar Saddle $100
You don’t have to sacrifice comfort for style with this saddle shoe.
15. Golfbuddy – GPS Watch $250
Automatic course and hole recognition allows for target and hazard information.
17. Adidas – Men’s Adizero One $180
Tour-caliber comfort and performance in this low-profile golf shoe.