What You Need
1/4 cup olive oil
2 zucchinis, ends removed and cut into quarters
1/2 cup cooked brown rice
1/2 cup chorizo or soyrizo, crumbled
2 teaspoons dried oregano
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
How to Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Use a spoon or melon baller to scrape out the seeds of the zucchini. Reserve this pulp.
3. Rub each zucchini with olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Place on baking sheet.
4. Mix together zucchini pulp, chorizo or soyrizo, brown rice, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spoon generous amount of rice mixture along center of cored zucchini, packing lightly.
6. Bake stuffed zucchini for 15–20 minutes.