Adecco is partnering with LifeWorks again this year to help raise money to support our mission of helping youth. Unlike last year, this year is a competition between Austin and 4 other cities (Boston, Tampa, Washington DC, & Detroit) with the city that logs the most miles receiving the donation for that day.
Simply put: AUSTIN needs to log more miles than these other cities in order for LifeWorks to receive any money!
Please invite all of your friends and associates. Let’s have a great turn out for LifeWorks and for Austin! See more information about the event below:
• THURSDAY, 6/21 Townlake Trail
• 8 am
• Walk/jog/run 3, 5, 10 miles to help LifeWorks!
Here is some important logistical information:
In preparation for your upcoming Tri As One event on Thursday, June 21st, we wanted to provide final logistical details and a few reminders:
• Starting location: We will meet at Auditorium Shores (Downtown Austin by the 1st street bridge). Registration for anyone not already signed up will be available at the start/finish line.
• Start time: We will set off at between 8-9 AM. We will have a pre-event celebration with food so make sure to arrive with enough time to register and eat before start time.
• Final route: The Trail at Lady Bird Lake.There will be maps on hand.
• Refreshments: We’ll have light snacks and beverages ready for all participants!
• Weather: The weather in Austin is expected to be in the mid 90’s on Thursday with scattered thunderstorms. In the event of inclement weather, we will wait approximately 30 minutes from the start to see if the weather clears up enough to hold the event. If the weather does not clear, we will cancel the event with a possibility of a reschedule.
Please wear comfortable athletic clothing and sneakers. Remember to stay hydrated as it will be very hot!
Austin will be competing against Boston, Detroit, Tampa and Washington, DC to raise the most money for Win4Youth. By popular vote, LifeWorks has been selected as the benefiting charity should Austin win. The city with the most miles accumulated on Thursday will have the privilege of donating the total dollar sum to their local charity!
Thank you in advance for your enthusiasm and participation. If you have any questions prior to the event, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Let’s get going and Win4Youth!
Any questions or concerns on the day of the event please feel free to contact:
Jess Pawuk: 212.843.6520 Or Alyson Blake-Wilson: 512.644.7379
The Win4Youth Team