Single-Use Plastic Bags Get Second Life after March 1 Ban
1. Plastic Bag Clothes: Designers have been known to sell these environmentally friendly outfits. Really.
2. Arts and Crafts: Kids love cutting things up; let them at your bags with scissors and glue to create mosaics.
3. Cheap Protection: No, not that. Substitute bags for bubble wrap on your next move (double wrap valuables for extra protection).
4. Cast Shield: For the chronically injured athlete, plastic bags are the perfect shower aid.
5. Doll Accessories: G.I. Joe and Barbie can definitely use a parachute.
6. Plarn (Plastic Yarn): For avid knitters, plarn is the perfect challenge for your next project. Get a jump on summer and make a beach-ready knit bag.
7. Exercise Tool: Therapist recommends sliders? Put a baggie around your foot to get that smooth glide across the carpet for rehab.
From Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
by Cheryl Strayed
“The bull, I acknowledged grimly, could be in either direction, since I hadn’t seen where he’d run once I closed my eyes. I could only choose between the bull that would take me back and the bull that would take me forward. And so I walked on.”
Zach Galifianakis and Quinn Lundberg
Giving hope to average guys everywhere, funny man Galifianakis married his long time girlfriend, beauty Lundberg, last October.
Tila Tequila and Billy Corgan
When a 90’s rock legend bends to the whims of a reality star, maybe it’s time to start asking questions. Corgan’s traveled a long way from Smashing Pumpkins.
Chicken and Waffles
Everybody’s favorite odd couple comes together to make for a very unhealthy and unusual pairing. If only it weren't so tasty.
Suryia the Orangutan and Roscoe the Dog
After meeting at The Institute of Greatly Endangered and Rare Species (TIGERS), this unlikely duo became inseparable and the best of friends.
1. Bait And Switch
The Shins – 159 BPM
Alien Ant Farm – 144 BPM
3. Perfect Games
The Broken West – 161 BPM
4. You Make My Dreams Come True
Hall And Oates – 170 BPM
5. 3 Bottles of Wine
Left Alone – 159 BPM
6. All The Small Things
Blink 182 – 149 BPM
7. From The Ritz To The Rubble
Arctic Monkeys – 175 BPM
Pearl Jam – 159 BPM
9. Follow You Down
Gin Blossoms – 156 BPM
10. Techno Fan
The Wombats – 142 BPM