With over 14 years of experience doing what we do, TLS ATX offers whole body fitness at its finest. Our full-body, high intensity, low impact workouts are professionally designed to get results.
Our strength training and pilates-inspired workout utilizes a unique form of the Lagree Fitness Method, Megaformer and the VersaClimber that we design exclusively for our three studio locations in ATX.
We effectively combine strength, endurance, balance, core, mobility and cardiorespiratory training not only in one session but in every move. It is intense on the muscles but has low to zero impact and is safe on the joints, spine and connective tissues.
Why are we so unique? Our daily programming is professionally choreographed and designed to provide you with the ultimate full-body experience that gets you results in every move. We continuously educate and advance our elite coaches to ensure that they can help and support you throughout your journey in achieving ultimate health and wellness. Our studios are designed for performance, endurance and safety. These are just some of the many reasons why TLS ATX is the best of the best when it comes to full-body fitness.
Performed by Olympic Gold Medalist Mitch Gaylord at TLS ATX, formerly known as THE LAGREE STUDIO. Styled by Valentina Gaylord.
Reverse Catfish + Push Ups
- Set-up: Hands on upper handle bars, shoulders over wrists, back in tabletop position, knees slightly bent, heels up and toes under the universal strap.
- Action: While stabilizing the upper body and engaging your core, slowly let the carriage go back. As your hips naturally drop, lower your upper body down for a slow-motion push-up. While rising up to the tabletop position, use the top of your feet to pull the carriage back to the starting position. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
- Set-up: Left foot on the back platform, right foot under the universal strap. Grab the red cables for a bicep curl.
- Action: Make sure your hips are squared off as you lower down to the lunge position keeping your knee over your ankle while hinging slightly at your hips. Lean your upper body forward keeping your spine aligned. After hitting the bottom of the lunge, press down through the left heel as you slowly rise up to the starting position. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
- Set-up: From the bottom of the Xpress Lunge, raise the upper body up while keeping the left knee bent.
- Action: Pull the carriage forward by bending your right knee and bicep curl the cables while keeping your upper body stabilized. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
Giant Plank to Pike
- Set-up: Place both feet on the back platform, bend your knees and put your hands on the 8 and 10.
- Action: Allow yourself to slowly move forward into a plank position. Once your legs are completely straight, begin to raise your hips up as high as you can while bringing the carriage to the back platform. Engage your shoulder strength and drop your head slightly to increase flexibility and range. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
Standing Inner Thigh + Plunger Pole
- Set-up: Face sideways with your right foot on the front platform and your left foot on the carriage. Hold the plunger pole with both arms to raise and lower it as you move the carriage in and away.
- Action: Slowly push the carriage away from the front platform as you keep your body centered over the Megaformer. Simultaneously raise your arms up as you push the carriage away and lower your arms as you bring the carriage back to the home position. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
Reverse Bear + Push Up
- Set-up: Toes are on the back platform, hands on the 8, 9, 10 line, knees are bent and aligned with your hip.
- Action: Slowly extend your legs and push the carriage away from the front platform into a plank position. Then, do a slow-motion push-up and pull the carriage back to the starting position by bending the knees and keeping yourself in a perfect tabletop position. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
- Set-up: On the carriage, left foot under the front universal strap, right toe on the back of the pocket. While holding the black cables, extend the arms forward while in the kneeling position.
- Action: As you engage your quads while slowly rising up, begin to use your arms to pull yourself forward. The back should remain completely vertical as you rise up and as you bend both knees returning to the bottom of the lunge. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
Flying Mega Donkey Kick
- Set-up: Left knee on the 5, 6, 7 line and raised one inch, left toe in the pocket. Right foot is on the low curvy bar. Shoulders are square with hands on the back of the carriage.
- Action: Keep your left knee up and push against the lower curvy bar, extending your right knee. Your spine should be aligned with the white line on the carriage and your hips and shoulders remain square. To return to the starting position, maintain your body alignment as you bend you right knee. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
One Arm Pull
- Set-up: Grab the right red cable with your right hand while kneeling on the carriage and placing your left hand directly on the carriage.
- Action: Pull yourself forward with your right arm while keeping your back flat and your body stabilized. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
- Set-up: Place both hands on the upper handle bars at the front of the Megaformer and put your feet on the front of the carriage with your legs straight.
- Action: Use your shoulder strength to push down through the upper handle bars. Lift your hips back and up while keeping your legs straight, then slowly return your hips to starting position underneath the shoulders. * Beginner and Advanced options are available in all classes.
- Gymnastics skill that Mitch can still do at 60!