1/4 cup super grains mix, dry
1/4 cup steel-cut oats, dry
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1/4 cup garbanzo bean flour
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 tsp each paprika, dried oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Cook the grains and oats separately, according to package instructions.
3. Place all ingredients except the mozzarella into a food processor, or stand mixer and mix until thoroughly combined; fold the cheese in by hand.
4. On a lined cookie sheet, place a two-ounce scoop of the mixture and slightly flatten.
5. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
1 watermelon radish, julienned
1 English cucumber, thin strips
1 Granny Smith Apple, julienned
1 carrot, julienned
1 bunch mint, chopped
1 bunch basil, chopped
2 green onions, sliced
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1/2 cup olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
1 pinch salt
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, oil, lemon juice, and salt.
2. Add the wet mixture to dry mixture and combine thoroughly.
3. When assembling your garden burger, place a generous serving of slaw on top of patty.