Curcuma Golden Mylk Popsicle
photo by Brian Fitzsimmons
Owner Rachel Musquiz reveals her east side food truck, Curcuma’s Golden Mylk Popsicle recipe for a cold, refreshing treat this summer.
Golden Mylk Popsicle
Makes about six popsicles.
- 1 can of coconut milk (13.5 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons Curcuma Golden Paste (available at the trailer or Mueller Farmers Market)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
Blend ingredients together, and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze for two hours, and dust with cinnamon before serving.