Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
This healthy recipe is a best seller at True Food Kitchen and it’s sure to be a hit in your home kitchen, too.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Asian Mushrooms and Miso Sesame Glaze
4 cups Roasted Brussels Sprouts
½ cup Asian Mushrooms
4 fluid ounces Miso Sesame Vinaigrette
1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
15 Chili Threads
- Pre-heat oven to 450° F
- Toss brussels, mushrooms and vinaigrette together in large mixing bowl.
- Place mixture on to sheet tray in oven and warm until hot (approximately 4-5 min).
- Plate on large platter and garnish with sesame seeds and chili threads.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
2 pounds (raw weight) Brussels Sprouts (end removed and halved)
1 fluid ounce Grapeseed Oil
1 pinch Kosher Salt
1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F (use convection if possible)
- Toss together all ingredients in large mixing bowl, place on to a sheet tray and roast in oven for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir brussels very well, then place back in oven for an additional 5-6 minutes, or until caramelized and tender.
2 cups Shiitake Mushrooms (stems removed, cut ¼” strips)
2 cups Oyster Mushrooms (torn in 1” strips)
¼ cup Grapeseed Oil
2 tablespoons Lime Juice (freshly juiced)
1 pinch Kosher Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F (use convection if possible).
- Toss together all ingredients in large mixing bowl, place on to a sheet tray and roast in oven for 9-10 minutes, or until caramelized.
For the Miso Vinaigrette
½ cup Rice Wine Vinegar
1 teaspoon Sambal Oleak
2 tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
½ teaspoon Evaporated Cane Sugar
½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
2 tablespoons White Miso Paste
½ teaspoon Sesame Chili Oil
1 cup Grapeseed Oil
- Place all ingredients into mixing bowl, and whisk well until all miso paste is dissolved.
True Food Kitchen’s second Austin location will open in the Domain on February 13.
Visit them to try this healthy recipe and many more.
TRUE FOOD KITCHEN
11410 Century Oaks Terrace, Suite 100