Be Finish Line Photo-Ready
(page 1 of 3)
1. Part your hair down the top sides of your head to section off the hair in the top-middle of your head. It should look like a rectangle section of hair ending at the crown of the head. Tie off the rest of your hair.
2. Braid the top section of hair all the way to the end.
3. Secure braid with elastic.
4. Pull up the rest of the hair into a tight ponytail.
5. Take elastic out of braid, wrap around the ponytail holder and then secure underneath with bobby pins.