FML Workout: Kickass Kettlebell Flow
(page 2 of 3)
Complete 4 rounds with 45 seconds of rest in between.
Hike Snatch to Windmill
10 reps (5 each side, alternating)
The Set-Up: Start in a hike position. Hike the kettlebell under your hips and snatch it overhead.
1. Keeping the kettlebell overhead, perform a windmill by rooting
into the hip on the same side as the kettlebell and then come back to standing.
2. Re-rack the weight and hike it back down to repeat. Repeat until you complete 5 reps each side.
Plyo Push-Up to High Pull
10 reps (5 high pull each arm)
The Set-Up: Begin with one hand on the kettlebell handle and one on the floor.
1. Explosively push up into the air and over to the opposite side of the kettlebell and land in the bottom of a push up on the opposite side.
2. Jump up with the new hand on the kettlebell and perform a high pull.
3. Immediately place the bell back down and go straight into the next explosive push-up and repeat on the opposite side. Continue alternating sides, until you complete 5 reps each side.