Summer Camp Guide
We’ve got the perfect camp list for your kids to stay active and moving this summer.
Austin Bouldering Project
Cultivate courage, determination and community at Austin Bouldering Project Summer Camps. Children ages 5-17 will immerse themselves in an exciting week of bouldering, crafts, games, yoga and more! Campers will participate in climbing games, engaging challenges and playful yoga classes that foster relaxation and mind-body awareness. The experienced ABP instructors will be there every step of the way to provide support and guidance for climbers of all levels. Weekly camps for ages 5-12 are offered June 10 through August 16. Teen camps for ages 13-17 are offered June 24-28, July 15-19 and August 5-9. All camps run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. You can register for Summer Camp at ABP by visiting austinboulderingproject.com, or by calling 512.645.4633.
The YMCA of Austin provides a happy, healthy environment for children to learn and grow. At Y Summer Camp, campers gain a sense of accomplishment, build relationships and find their sense of belonging. For campers, camp provides opportunities for physical, social-emotional and cognitive learning experiences. For parents, camp offers peace of mind knowing their child is in a safe and enriching place.
YMCA of Austin Camp offerings include:
- Kinder Camp- Recommended for ages 4-5 who have yet to attend Kindergarten. Campers benefit from a slower pace, afternoon quiet/nap period and lower camper-to-staff ratios.
- Theme Camp- For campers ages 5-12 who are looking for a traditional day camp experience. Changing theme-related crafts, organized games and character development activities make each week a unique experience.
- Sports Camp- Budding superstars, ages 8-12, can increase their skills and learn about the values of teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Adventure Camp- If your 11-14-year-old camper has graduated from the day camp experience and is ready to move to the next level, then Adventure Camp should be this summer’s challenge. Get ready for a summer full of hiking, acting, exploring, climbing and achievement.
More information and registration available at austinymca.org
Hill Country Indoor Sports & Fitness
512.263.4144 | 13875 Bee Cave Parkway, Bee Cave, TX 78738
Whether looking to beat the heat or hone sport-specific skills this summer, Hill Country Indoor has the camp for you! Enjoy 12 weeks of full-day camps, all indoors, starting May 28th. Wipeout Camp is HCI’s traditional day camp program for ages 5-12. Each week-long camp will focus on a new theme, including Ninja Warrior, Beach Bash, Art Palooza and more! Wipeout Camp runs Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Looking for a specific sport? HCI’s sport camps include soccer, volleyball, basketball, pickleball and baseball. Early drop off and late pick up is an add-on option, making camp both fun and convenient. Sibling discounts are available and early bird registration is open through April 13, so sign up today!
Camps are so much fun with Sportball. Children have the opportunity to develop the skills and confidence to get in the games of basketball, soccer, baseball, volleyball, football, hockey, tennis and golf. Our highly trained coaches play one-a-day and breakdown skills into kid-sized bites of fun that promote the fundamentals and encourage teamwork. Older ages work toward playing real game scrimmages. Select Summer Camps are $20 off.
- Ages 3-10 years old
- Multi sport and Sport- Specific Camps
- Indoor and Outdoor locations
- Austin, Cedar Park, Lakeway, Round Rock, Westlake
Texas Rowing Center
Texas Rowing Center offers weekly water sports camps throughout the summer for elementary, middle, and high-school students on beautiful Lady Bird Lake. Elementary School Camps run from 9:00AM to 1:00PM and focus on kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding. The cost is $260 for each week.
Middle School Camps run all day and focus on rowing in the mornings; and paddling, hiking, and swimming in the afternoons. The cost is $395 for the first week and $295 for each additional week.
The High School Camps focus on developing rowing skills, and run from 9:00AM to 12:00PM. The cost is $195 for each week.